Monday, March 30, 2009

lopez

I went up to Lopez with the Megans for a quick, but much needed, getaway. We had a very nice, relaxing weekend. A fun dinner at The Islander, coffee at Isabel’s, wine tasting at the vineyard, a little March Madness at The Galley, yummy sandwiches at Vita’s, completed a 1000 piece puzzle (believe me, this was not easy!!), a yummy fajita dinner with delicious wine – a special bottle that I have been saving for quite some time, smores, a little dance party, earth hour (we turned the lights off for a whole hour!!), walks on the beach, and lots of pictures!! I had a great time practicing my travel photography skills -- getting ready for Paris and Istanbul :)

Lopez is such a special place and it’s so nice to be able to share it with my friends. Can’t wait to get up there again.

No comments: