Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sunny sunday

Last weekend was unbelievably beautiful! So sunny and warm. I was so happy that I had planned to meet my mom's friend from work and her son down at Magnuson Park for a shoot. I had never met either of them before, so I was a little worried about how things would go, but this little guy was so cute and such a great model :) The second they got out of the car, I knew I had nothing to worry about! I am finding that I have so much fun talking with the mom's while I take pictures, which is great! I am SO happy with the images we got. Here are just a few...

2 comments:

Megan said...

So Sweet!!!! Beautiful Pictures, thanks for sharing ;)

Unknown said...

I don't recall ever meeting this kid in person but he looks like an extremely happy child.
grandma jacki