Monday, November 3, 2008

halloween

I celebrated Halloween with my long-time friend, Megan. I have known Megan since I was in the first grade and we have probably spent at least 10 Halloweens together!! The thing I absolutely love about Megan is that we always find a way to have fun, even in the most boring situations. One time I was trying to explain to someone just how much fun we have and I said, "We could even have fun waiting for the bus at a bus stop!" Then I realized that, in fact, we HAVE had fun at a bus stop before!!

Just like every other time we hang out, this was a night filled with laughs! I was a pirate and Megan was my parrot. Below is a picture of my parrot perching on my shoulder :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Brianna, this is Emily. I'm glad to see that your dreams of having a blog have come to fruitation. Perhaps I will start one as well. Traveling be damned!

In other news, apparently our country is not going to fall to shambles! Woot!