Wednesday, October 29, 2008

pickin' pumpkins

The Megans and I wanted to go to Remlinger Farms to get out of the city and check out the pumpkins. We thought it might look silly for three 20-somethings to go alone, so we took Megan's nephew, Jack. He LOVED it!! It was so cute to see him run around the field picking up all the pumpkins he could carry -- and some that were too big for him! He fell down about a million times and was so dirty by the time we loaded him back into the car, but he was laughing the entire time. They had a tractor ride, and the weather was perfect! It was such a fun thing to do in the fall. I am sure we will go back next year, and the next, and maybe someday with our own children!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. Don't know what I was thinking when I dissed the idea-- You say it so well. Very cool. Let's have lunch one of these days.