Monday, June 15, 2009

more pictures...

I have slowly been adding pictures to my par*is*tanbul website... It is so fun to go through these pictures!! It takes me back to our trip, and makes me want to still be on vacation.

Before I left, people told me that this was going to be a life changing trip. I didn’t really know what they meant, but I would smile and nod. Now that I have been back for over three weeks, I can honestly say it was. I learned so much about the French culture and the Turkish culture and both of their histories in the couple weeks I was there. But I also learned some things about myself. I don’t really know how to explain it, but I feel that I have a deeper appreciation for the things in my life and a more relaxed approached to life in general. I can truly say that this was the best trip ever. Thank you so much, mom and dad, for giving us this opportunity. I don’t know how I will ever show you just how grateful I am for our trip to Europe. Spending two and a half weeks with my family, getting to see my sister, and to do it all Paris and Istanbul – Life doesn’t get much better than that!

No comments: